Master of Business Administration
Full admission candidates for the Master of Business Administration must meet the
- Completion of the entire admission application form. Apply Online
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution in any field of study.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide two letters of recommendation as follows (Preferably one letter from the immediate
- Must attest to the applicant's academic competence
- Must attest to the applicant's ability to work with people and demonstrate appropriate
interpersonal and social skills
- Submit a Goal Statement outlining the purpose for pursuing the Master of Business
Administration degree. The statement should be at least two typed, double spaced pages,
and represent the applicant's best writing skills.
- Submit scores within the last five years on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT ) or have an undergraduate GPA above 2.75 on a 4.0 scale during junior and senior years.
Students who score less than the 50th percentile on the GMAT may be admitted under
the criteria for conditional admission.
- Submit a $25 application fee. (This fee is waived if you apply online or are a Defiance