Billing statements for fall are processed in July with an August 1 due date, and bills for spring are processed in November with a December 1 due date.
To complete the registration payment process a student should do all of the following steps:
- Return a signed billing statement.
- Submit payment in full, or submit completed payment plan application and first payment.
- Submit financial aid verification documents, if applicable.
- Submit loan request form and master promissory note.
- If waiving the student health insurance fee, a waiver must be completed by the due date.
- If a student has applied for an alternative student loan or PLUS loan, the loan(s) must be guaranteed before registering for the term. We recommend that loans be applied for at least six weeks before term begins.
We recommend that students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (DC’s federal code is 003041) as soon as possible after January 1st. Only students who are degree seeking and admitted to the College are eligible for financial aid.
This page has been formatted for printing.
Defiance College | Defy the Ordinary
701 N. Clinton St.
Defiance, OH 43512
© 2007-2012 Defiance College. All Rights Reserved.