- Transcripts are not faxable.
- Unofficial transcripts are available to currently enrolled students only via One Stop account.
- Transcripts cannot be sent by email.
- Requests by telephone or from non-DC email cannot be accepted since Federal law requires that a signed request be obtained by the Registrar's Office prior to releasing a transcript.
Transcripts can be ordered online, by mail, fax, or scanned and emailed.
- There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript.
- On Demand Transcript Processing is an additional $10.00.
- Note: Any outstanding fees must be paid prior to the transcripts release.
- We accept Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash.
- NO transcripts will be released until satisfactory arrangements have been made with the Business Office for payment of any outstanding college bills, fines, or exit loan counseling.
Required Information for Transcript Requests:
- Your complete name under which you were enrolled at Defiance College
- Social Security Number
- Last Year of Attendance or Graduation Year
- Your current mailing address and daytime telephone number
- The name and complete mailing address of the recipient
- YOUR HAND WRITTEN SIGNATURE; authorizing release of transcript
- Check or credit card information
Students may access an unofficial copy of their transcript by logging in to their Onestop account. If you are not a current student and don't have an active Onestop account then you must request an official transcript and submit the $5.00 processing fee.
This page has been formatted for printing.
Defiance College | Defy the Ordinary
701 N. Clinton St.
Defiance, OH 43512
© 2007-2012 Defiance College. All Rights Reserved.