The business minor is designed to provide relevant courses to students whose majors are in another department, such as Criminal Justice, Social Work, Communication Arts, Religion, Sport Management, etc. and who desire to acquire the fundamentals necessary to understand and use business principles in an organization. Students majoring in one of the business areas are not eligible to earn a minor in business.
The business minor requires 24 semester hours including:
- AC 221 Financial Accounting (3)
- AC 222 Managerial Accounting (3)
- BA 140 Introduction to Business (3)
- BA 350 Business Finance (3)
- BA 212 Business Statistics (3)
- EC 201 Microeconomics (3)
- MG 331 Management/Organizational Behavior (3)
- MK 340 Principles of Marketing (3)
This page has been formatted for printing.
Defiance College | Defy the Ordinary
701 N. Clinton St.
Defiance, OH 43512
© 2007-2012 Defiance College. All Rights Reserved.