Back | Design for Leadership Application | Catalog | Schedule | Forms
Disclosures for the Defiance College Design for Leadership Program of Study
- Defiance College’s Design for Leadership program of study prepares students to enter employment in church education, youth ministry leadership, African American ministry leadership. Links to the occupational profiles on U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Information Network (O*Net) online are:
- Students enrolled in the Design for Leadership program are typically working professionals and elect to enroll part-time. Hence, the on-time graduation rate for full-time students completing the program of study is zero.
- Defiance College’s Design for Leadership program is an online program with the following fees:
- Online Course Tuition - $430 per credit hour
- Field Experience/Internship - $430 per credit hour
- Portfolio Development Course - $430 per credit hour
- Portfolio Reader Fee - $100 per portfolio assessed
- Total tuition and fees for completing this 36 credit hour program on-time is $15,480, based upon $430 per credit hour, plus $764.83 for books and supplies.
- Employment Overview: The job placement rate for students who complete the Design for Leadership program of study is 100 percent.
- Completers of the Design for Leadership program have not incurred loan debt. However, future completers of this program of study may choose to borrow education loans. Therefore, the current median loan debt for completers is zero.
This page has been formatted for printing.
Defiance College | Defy the Ordinary
701 N. Clinton St.
Defiance, OH 43512
© 2007-2012 Defiance College. All Rights Reserved.