1. Have earned a degree that is equivalent to the American bachelor's degree. Some bachelor’s degrees are based on three-year programs and are not considered equivalent to the American bachelor's degree. Completion of upper secondary education is not equivalent to an American bachelor's degree.
2. Have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA (on a U.S. 4.0 scale) or comparable grade point average in upper division (junior or senior level) work and in any graduate work already completed.
3. Have earned a satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) as required by the program.
4. Have completed adequate subject preparation and prerequisites prior to entering your proposed graduate program.
5. Demonstrate proficiency in English. If English was not the teaching language in
the school you attended or if English is not the official language in your country,
you must submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The
minimum score on the TOEFL (www.toefl.org) is 550 (paper test) or 213 (computerized test).
Graduate Admission Details
1. Complete application on-line or mail it to the Office of Admission, 701 N. Clinton St., Defiance, OH 43512 USA.
2. A US $25 (twenty-five American dollars) non-refundable application fee. Application fee will be waived if application is submitted online using the form below.
3. An official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Information on this test can be obtained at www.toefl.org.
4. Submit all secondary, college, and university academic records – certified copies of official documents and certified English translations, if applicable.
5. Submit a goal statement outlining the purpose for pursuing the Master of Business and Organizational Leadership degree or the Master of Arts in Education degree. This statement should be at least two typed pages and in double-space format and represent the applicant's best writing skills.
6. Submit two letters of recommendation including one from your immediate supervisor.
7. Submit GMAT or GRE scores within the last five years if your undergraduate GPA is less than 2.75 on a 4.0 U.S. scale during your last two years in school.
8. Student must provide evidence of adequate means of financial support by completing the Certificate of Financial Resources and the Guarantor's Certificate and its complementary documents.
9. Read, agree to, and submit the Understanding Agreement.