The Defiance College RN-to-BSN advantage:
- 100% online BSN courses*
- 8-week classes
- Affordable tuition
- Finish in one year or less
- One-stop administrative services
Defiance College's accredited RN-to-BSN is a degree-completion program designed for actively-licensed nurses who have an associate degree or diploma from an accredited nursing school.
The 100% online RN-to-BSN completion program was developed to promote nursing education that is affordable, accessible, provides maximum transference of credits, and supports the RWJF and IOM benchmark that 80% of RNs will have their baccalaureate degree.
- Program Requirements
- RN-to-BSN Student Handbook (PDF)
- RN-to-BSN Preceptor Guide (PDF)
- REQUEST INFORMATION
- Completed application for admission (if you were previously enrolled at Defiance College, complete the online re-enrollment application).
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Official college transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Student must hold valid nursing license prior to enrolling in NRS 476 Community NRS
*Online RN-BSN programs are not eligible for merit-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships will be awarded to full-time undergraduate day students enrolling in twelve credits or more per academic semester
Just starting your RN? Check out our 1+2+1 undergraduate nursing program!
At Defiance College, the baccalaureate degree in nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001; phone: 202-887-6791.
The associate degree nursing programs at Northwest State Community Collegeand Rhodes State College are fully approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission. (NLN contact: 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30326; phone: 404-975-5000; fax: 404-975-5020).