Dean of Students
Student Handbook & Academic Planner (PDF)
The Division of Student Life is an integral part of the Defiance College community dedicated to developing the whole person. The Division promotes dynamic and inclusive co-curricular learning experiences that contribute to the academic, career, and personal success of Defiance College students.
To achieve this mission, we will:
- Engage students in meaningful learning experiences by providing programs, services, opportunities, and initiatives that promote overall student development, retention, and persistence to graduation;
- Cultivate an inclusive and diverse global community where civility, service to others, respect, and personal responsibility are valued and expected;
- Create a campus environment that meets students evolving cultural, spiritual, physical, social, and facilities needs;
- Sustain and strengthen partnerships with Academic Affairs to support the mission of Defiance College; and
- Recruit and retain a competent, professional, diverse student life staff and provide them with the tools and resources needed to successfully achieve their goals and objectives.