Registrar Forms

All forms needed for student academic purposes, such as major declaration, add/drop, and internship registration, are available under the Student and Faculty/Advisor tabs in myDC.

The forms linked below are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it from the Adobe Website.


All new degree seeking students need to apply through Admissions. Guest/Transient and Non-Degree/Audit students will apply directly through the Registrar's Office.

 Graduation Applications