Transcript RequestOrder Your Transcript Here

Office of the Registrar

Transcript FAQs

DC is pleased to offer online transcript ordering through Parchment Exchange.

Among the benefits you will realize from online transcript ordering are:

  • e-transcripts
  • convenient 24/7 ordering access, including order status updates
  • faster service due to reduced processing time
  • safe document release by electronic signature
  • secure transactions
  • automatic order updates via email
  • online order tracking
  • ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order 

Our online ordering system may be used for both rush and regularly processed transcript requests.

Please contact the Defiance College's Registrar's Office at 419-783-2375 for availability of same day transcript orders before placing an order for a same day transcript.

Regular processing transcripts are mailed via US mail within 3-5 business days of the Defiance College receipt and process of your order. Transcripts are not processed on days when the College is closed.

Regular processing of transcripts are $8.00 per record. Other options such as pick-up and overnight delivery may be requested for additional cost. If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to another Defiance College office or are requesting a transcript for a scholarship applied to your DC tuition / fees, please email the Registrar’s Office directly at to complete a specialized release form.



Print your unofficial transcript through your myDC Portal student account. Official transcripts may be ordered online at the Parchment Exchange transcript ordering site
Login or create a new account to initiate your request. 


Official transcripts may be ordered online at the Parchment Exchange transcript ordering site.
Login or create a new account to initiate your request.

Regulation for accessing transcripts with a balance owed to Defiance College:

In compliance with Ohio State Law, Defiance College will allow students who have balances owed to the college access to their transcript for employment purposes. Students who owe a balance may access their transcript by contacting Parchment and providing the name of the employer requiring the document. The transcript will then be released directly to the employer. Any fee required to obtain the transcript must be paid before the transcript is released.