Tuition and Fees
ASD Affinity Program
Defiance College's ASD Affinity Program students receive a high degree of support and guidance from trained professionals dedicated to the success of each student. A separate ASD Affinity Program Fee is charged in support of these services.
A special financial aid fund has been established to provide financial assistance toward the separate ASD Affinity Program Support Fee on the basis of demonstrated financial need. Defiance College is committed to partnering with families to ensure an affordable experience for students who can benefit from the ASD Affinity Program.
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees for ASD Affinity Program student participants:
- Tuition: $15,740 per semester
- Activity and Technology Fees: $355 per semester
- Room (Jacket Suites Residence Hall): $2,900 per semester
- Meal Plan: $2,275 per semester
- ASD Affinity Program Support Fees: $6,000 per semester
- Total Direct ASD Affinity Program Student Cost: $28,770 per semester
Costs subject to change.
A complete list of all Defiance College fees is listed on the DC Tuition and Fees page.
Government, private outside, and Defiance College sources of financial aid may be applied to cost of attendance and Program Support Fees according to eligibility standards established by each agency.
Due Dates for Tuition and Fees for 2017 - 2018
Fall Semester: August 1, 2017
Spring Semester: December 1, 2017