Your college education is an investment in your future. It is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. DC is committed to offering you quality academic programs and comprehensive financial aid opportunities. We realize costs and finances will play a significant role in your college choice.
The Financial Aid staff provide personal attention to your financial needs. We award 99% of our students with financial aid, totaling over 11 million in scholarships and grants.
WHERE CAN WE DIRECT YOU?
We will begin sending new student financial aid packages in early December and continue on a rolling basis. Current students, view your existing award letter on your myDC Portal.
THE DC VALUE
- 89.3% of graduates place in grad programs or careers 6 months after graduation
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 15 students = average class size
- Alumni: Over 11,000 alumni are changing the world at companies like Apple, Thrivent, Edward Jones, Ford, Mercy Medical, Intel, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Johns Manville, and Tesla.
- Service: 25,000 hours of service have been completed by students, faculty, and staff locally and