Forms & Applications
Office of Financial Aid
Many of the forms below are in Adobe Acrobat Format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download from Adobe's website.
Printed forms should be sent one of the following ways:
Financial Aid Office
701 North Clinton Street
Defiance, OH 43512
- FSAID (Federal Student Aid ID)
Obtain a FSAID or retrieve a forgotten FSAID.
Create a new or renewal FAFSA; make corrections to an existing FAFSA.
AWARD LETTER INFORMATION
- myDC Portal
View your award letter by logging into your myDC Portal account.
- ON campus Cost Sheet
- OFF campus Cost Sheet
- Part-Time Cost Sheet
- Satisfactory Academic Progress For Financial Aid
- Refund Policy
FEDERAL WORK STUDY
- State Tax Form (State of Ohio Exemption Certificate)
- Federal Tax Form (Federal W-4 Form)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act Form-(I-9)
VERIFICATION & IRS TAX TRANSCRIPT
- Verification Worksheet
- Statement of Educational Purpose Verification
- Aggregate Verification Worksheet
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance & Exit Counseling
Helpful instructions for completing Entrance & Exit Counseling.
- Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
Helpful instructions for completing the MPN.
- Helpful instructions for completing the MPN
- Endorser and Appeal Information
- Repayment Estimator
- Alternative Loan-FASTChoice
Website designed to help choose which loan is right for you.
- Glossary of Terms
Commonly used financial aid terms and definitions.
- Financial Aid Guide
A guide to commonly asked questions.
Information about scholarships, loan programs, and other financial aid resources.
- National Student Loan Data System
Review student loan history.