Vehicle Registration / Waiver Instructions
How to register your vehicle:
1. Go to the Office of Student Life (Hubbard Hall 128) between 8:00 am—4:30 pm, Monday—Friday.
2. Bring the following information:
- Make of Vehicle
- License Plate
- License State
- Driver's License
All student motorized vehicles on campus must be registered annually with the Office of Student Life (Hubbard Hall 128) at the beginning of each academic year or within five class days following a student’s enrollment at the College.
Vehicle Registration Fees
- Initial decal for vehicle $60.00
- Replacement decal (if lost) $60.00
Violation Fee Amounts
- Ticket for parking in a restricted area $35.00
- Ticket for excessive speed or other dangerous operation $35.00
- Ticket for failure to register vehicle $60.00
How to waive the parking fee if you will not have a vehicle on campus
You can complete the online waiver form, OR you go to the Office of Student Life (Hubbard Hall 128) between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday. Completing this waiver will remove the $60 fee from your bill.
This waiver should be completed by the tenth day of the academic semester in which the fee is charged. If the waiver is not completed by the tenth day, the fee will not be waived.
If at a later date you need to register a vehicle, please contact the Office of Student Life (Hubbard Hall 128).