Business Office Forms
The forms below are in Adobe Acrobat format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat from Adobe website.
- CARES Act Emergency Grant Application
Students may apply for an emergency grant for expenses caused by the COVID-19 disruption to campus operations. Funds are limited. Applications are due May 29, 2020.
- Cancel/Reduce Loan Form
- Payment Coupons
- Payment Plan (How-to-Access Guide)
- Authorization to Hold Credit Balance
- Direct Deposit for Student Payroll & Refunds
Authorizes Defiance College to directly deposit a student account credit balance into a checking or savings account.
- Parent PLUS Loan Credit Balance Form
Authorizes credit balances originating from a Parent PLUS Loan to either be held on the student account or refunded directly to the student.
- Employer Deferred Payment Option: First Time User
Allows students with employers that reimburse tuition cost to defer 50% of eligible cost until the end of the semester.
- Employer Deferred Payment Option: Returning Student
Allows students with employers that reimburse tuition cost, and who have been previously approved for the Deferred Payment Option, to defer 100% of eligible cost until the end of the semester.