Office of the Registrar
- Transcripts are not faxable.
- Unofficial transcripts are available to currently enrolled students only via One Stop
- Transcripts cannot be sent by email.
- Requests by telephone or from non-DC email cannot be accepted since Federal law requires that a signed request be obtained by the Registrar's Office
prior to releasing a transcript.
Transcripts can be ordered online, by mail, fax, or scanned and emailed (due to the
security risk, do not email your credit card information).
- By Mail, Fax, or Scan and Email - (do not email credit card information as this is a security risk for you)
Print out the transcript request form, and fill in the required information.
Defiance College Registrar's Office
701 North Clinton Street
Defiance, OH 43512
- Online - online ordering is currently unavailable.
- There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript.
- On Demand Transcript Processing is an additional $10.00.
- Note: Any outstanding fees must be paid prior to the transcripts release.
- We accept Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash (please do not email credit
card information as this is a security risk).
- NO transcripts will be released until satisfactory arrangements have been made with
the Business Office for payment of any outstanding college bills, fines, or exit loan
Required Information for Transcript Requests:
- Your complete name under which you were enrolled at Defiance College
- Social Security Number
- Last Year of Attendance or Graduation Year
- Your current mailing address and daytime telephone number
- The name and complete mailing address of the recipient
- YOUR HAND WRITTEN SIGNATURE; authorizing release of transcript
- Check or credit card information
Students may access an unofficial copy of their transcript by logging in to their
Onestop account. If you are not a current student and don't have an active Onestop account then you must request an official transcript and submit the $5.00 processing