Bill Payment Procedures
COMPLETE BEFORE ARRIVING TO DC
- $500 deposit is due 10 days after receipt of I-20 and acceptance letter.
- Billing statement must be signed and returned to Defiance College.
- Fifty percent (50%) of semester bill must be paid by these deadlines:
- August 1 for fall semester
- December 1for spring semester
- April 1 for summer semester
Students that do NOT pay by the above dates will NOT be allowed to attend classes.
- See Maintaining Your F-1 Status
COMPLETE UPON ARRIVAL TO DC
- Sufficient funds to pay in full tuition, fees, textbooks, supplies, and living expenses
for one fifteen-week semester. Here are the following ways to pay for your bill:
- Credit Card, Visa and Master Card
- U.S checks (checks from a U.S. bank)
- U.S. dollars
- Once your bill is paid for the semester, you will be registered with SEVIS for that semester.
- Billing statements are due each semester.
Payment options may be available after the first year at Defiance College. Please note that your funds must be proven to match the amount of your college bills. It is very unlikely that income from part-time work will fund your education.
Please contact Austin Fleming, International Admissions Counselor, at 419-783-2365 or email@example.com. Our goal is to help make your transition to Defiance College a safe and easy one.